Mega Mall

Tehran Mega Mall Properties


1- Beautiful entrances from all direction.
2- Multi level parking with capacity of 2800 cars.
3- The fact that only 15 percent of the total 206,000 square meters of the mega mall has been allocated to store & business spaces and the rest (85%) of the space has been allocated to public, sporting, recreational and cultural activities.
4- Classification of goods and services to facilitate shopping and avoid wasting time
5- High roofed amazing park with 2 meters high, equipped with high-tech games and machines-con.
6- Chain stores in three floors with area of 14000 sq.m consisting food stuff, cloth, cosmetics, furniture, and home appliances departments.
7- For the first time in Iran, Women's World consisting dress shops, cosmetics and beauty salons specially designed for ladies in whom they can enjoy tranquility and cordiality.
8- Cine complex including 6 halls and 1200 seats, with the property to show 6 movies simultaneously or separately .
9- Food court serving, fast foods and international restaurants among the most pleasant and desirable section in "Mega Mall".
10- Having five storey glass elevators in an open space and numerous escalators
The extraordinary "Mega Mall" has benefited from the best and high quality materials considered in designs and construction. The tolerance of earthquake up to 9 on the Richter scale makes the Mega Mall a safe place for business, shop and entertainment.
The equipments and materials are summarized as below:
• Stones planned to use for decoration: marble, granite, travertine and other high quality ones
• Automatic slide entrance door made of security glass and high quality aluminum
• Insulated sound and temperature walls
• Beautiful steel and glass handrails
• Enough high capacity Cargo and passenger elevator for the project
• High tech lighting system all over the building
• Multitude public services and special for handicapped
• Extensive multi level resting areas with comfortable seats
• Fire extinguisher system
• Internal telecommunication system
• Wireless internet service
• Security Control room equipped with high tech surveillance cameras
• Emergency power supply system
• Music distributing and paging system
• Air condition system includes heating, cooling and filtration
Architectural specifications are summarized in the table below:

Detail

Feature

206000 sq.m

Substructure

8

Number of levels

206

Number of stores

2800

Parking capacity

58 sq.m

Smallest store

1100 sq.m

Largest store

5

Number of entrances

27 made by Italy

Number of elevators

36 made by Hyundai South Korea

Number of escalators

Made by Novenco Netherland

Parking jet fans

Food, Clothing, Furniture, Housing Appliance, Jewelry, Carpet, Hand craft, Computer and Electronics, Sport shop, Cultural, Banking, Decoration, Automobile Services, Gym, Cinema, Play ground

Mega Mall Activities

Users

    Username: Password:  |  Forgot password? 

Links

Share

Stats

  • Today: 12
  • Yesterday: 720
  • Week: 4,784
  • Month: 26,860
  • All: 597,758

Contact

  • Phone: +98-21-48690
  • Fax: +98-21-4869300
  • Email: info@neguin.com
  • Address: Neguin Building , Shahid Saremi Sq, Phase 2 , Ekbatan Township , Sattari Highway, Tehran, Iran